Do you want to make a living as a writer? Are not you close enough to make a living as a writer? May be you are not smart enough to think that you can earn a living by doing something you love. Writing for a living offers a lot of benefits. Creative and personal freedom to earn a living as a writer attract many people. Here are 5 naturalistic way to earn money as a writer:
1. You Should Write for Popular Blogs and Magazines: Popular blogs, magazines, and journals need quality content—many of them are willing to pay writers. Guest blogging is one way through which writers can earn money. Many consumer magazines are going strong, and they pay a writer for feature articles.
2. You Must Write for Content-Hungry Business: In the last five years, content marketing has taken a boost. As a result, more and more businesses are getting into the world of content. Content-hungry businesses need articles, white papers, and case studies, thus smart writers write for such businesses and earn money.
3. You Can Become a Best-Selling Kindle Author: Writing a best-selling book was a distant dream for most authors a decade ago. Thanks to Amazon (electronic ecommerce and cloud computing company) and Kindle (series of e-readers), the self-published book market has become titanic, and making your living from writing books is now very much achievable.
4. You May Portray yourself as a Conversation-Focused Copywriter: Copywriting is writing designed to make readers take a specific action. Sales letters, video scripts, and product descriptions—all of these are written by copywriters. Copywriters can earn a living as a writer by writing sales letters, video scripts, and product descriptions.
5. You Should Build a Niche Blog and Promote Third Party Products: Building a niche blog is tough, but it is not impossible. You should start promoting affiliate products on your blog to earn money as a writer. You may get a high commission by promoting some affiliate products. Make sure you promote the right products (that will help you earn money easily).
Will you start earning money as a writer from now?